Marcos Mendosa is proud to Present “El Piano”
A Tribute to the Piano & The Effect It Has On Our Emotions
Join us on Monday November 26th, 2012 as we dwindle into a new experience x4!
Imagine this scenario:
– 4 upright pianos or keyboards.
– 4 Pianists dressed in their own unique black attire, wearing fedoras, and/or masks
– Each piano is placed at a degree that will create a circular set
– Each piano player will have a pianist facing him (think dueling pianos)
– Dry ice embodies the set
– Chairs are placed for the audience members with an itinerary of what to expect from the performance
– The venue is dark, with dim spot lights on each piano
– The pianists don’t speak. Only the narrator speaks to the audience and the pianists follow his direction.