List of Empowerment
1. Self – Discipline
– guides you to understand your needs and wants. By finding balance in between your desires to have, you can over stand the process needed to take on goals with a controlled perspective on how to manifest. Control your vices by being consciously aware of them and replace your habits with better habits. Self-Discipline unlocks the blockage that your ego has created to slow you down. Without self-discipline you have the potential to lead a reckless life that will get you to places that you will not be happy with. Make a conscious effort to make a positive development to discipline yourself.
2. Intuition (Awareness)
– guides you to create awareness of a special power that every individual on this planet has. This power is infinite and needs to be tapped into through practice and awareness of following your emotional guidance system. A conscious awareness or “gut instinct”, can do great things for a person when making decisions to better themselves.
– boys, girls, men and women all have the power of confidence to guide them through challenging obstacles. An obstacle that slows many people down is the lack of confidence. Building this skill is essential to taking action towards making dreams come true and making goals manifest.
4. Clarity (Purpose)
– having a clear conscience can do magical things to the process of self development. Vision is essential to being able to move forward with goals. When Clarity is developed, all the action steps needed to make positive moves towards accomplishing a task or goal become easier to see and understand. Clarity of purpose sets the path towards a meaningful life.
5. Energy (Life)
– the universe that we live in offers us a unique form of power over our thoughts. This power can be called many things, one of them being Energy. Physical and mental Energy can be used to guide a person through daily experiences. Physical energy pertains to the energy that a person has to physically make conscious decisions to get through their days. Mental energy is used to keep a person grounded and motivated. Energy is what we are all connected to and therefore determines how we feel. Consider Energy your lifeline. Good energy makes you attract great things. Bad Energy makes you attract bad things. Focus on positive energy and up you will live an abundant life. I promise.
– with patience comes many great things. There is a saying, “all in time”. Patience towards manifesting a goal is part of what keeps a person balanced. When you learn to have patience you can develop the skills needed to take small steps towards making dreams come true and the process towards becoming yourBestSelf becomes enjoyed, rather than rushed.
– Einstein said “imagination is more important than knowledge”. When you use the creative power that your mind can conjure up, you create channels of thought that create magnificent ideas. The imagination has no limits, no boundaries, and no restrictions. Using your imagination is a powerful way to start up any plan or idea that you intend to create. The imagination is the gateway towards making thoughts become things. It is the method that inspiration uses to inspire.
8. Passion ( Burning Desire)
– you can consider passion the fuel to reach your MaxPo! When a person is passionate about something, they tend to attach a deep sense of appreciation and love to their desire. A burning desire is developed when you apply a substantial amount of passion to something. If you can love something so much that it takes over your consciousness in such a way that it “burns”, well congratulations you now have a passion for something.
9 Curiosity (Wonder)
– to be curious is a wonderful thing. Having and applying divine interest of an idea or of something that you would like to learn more about develops a form of excitement. When a person is curious or wonders about how something is made, earned, or applied, it opens up the channels of creativity. Your mind opens up to future possibilities and allows you to learn openly about what it is that you aspire to learn about.
10. Faith (Belief)
– when all else fails 9 out of 10 humans turn to faith to contain themselves from suffering from an overload of panic due to fear of the unknown. Faith seems to be the only way to calm us down when things turnout bad or worse than we expect. A strong belief system can guide you to reach your maximum potential in many ways. Having the utmost faith or belief that everything will work out can ground you and keep you motivated. Having faith in a higher power is essential to making progress into the unknown. We all want things to work out positively and we don’t always get the results that we wish we could attract. So when you instill faith into your daily thoughts, it adds some light to the end of a dark tunnel. Have faith that great things are coming your way. Believe in the power of good fortune and take positive action steps towards making your dreams become a reality. Faith will acknowledge your efforts and provide you with all the tools you need to formulate a great life plan filled with joy, love, and positive outcomes.